Now that I have seen, I am responsible
Faith without deeds is dead
Now that I have held you in my own arms, I cannot let go till you are
...
I will tell the world, I will tell them where I've been
I will keep my word
I will tell them Albertine

- Brooke Fraser

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Prayer Request

One of my roommates just found out that her youngest brother is getting brain surgery tomorrow.  He was having bad headaches and was losing his peripheral vision, so the doctor recommended that he get some tests done.  They just got the results today and he is booked in for a surgery tomorrow.  Praise God that he could get the surgery so quickly; however that probably means that it is serious.  So please pray that God's will be done in this situation and that He send His perfect comfort for him and the family in this time of uncertainty.
Thank you so much.  I will keep you updated once I hear how the surgery went.
- Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment