Now that I have seen, I am responsible
Faith without deeds is dead
Now that I have held you in my own arms, I cannot let go till you are
...
I will tell the world, I will tell them where I've been
I will keep my word
I will tell them Albertine

- Brooke Fraser

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Surrounded by beauty and blessings

I will explain later but I am in El Salvador and have very limited internet access but at the end of this week I have the privilege of meeting my sponsor child through Compassion.  They said last minute meetings normally do not work but they believe this is God ordained.  Her mother is having doubts and is not sure if she wants to keep her in the program.  So please pray that I will be able to make a huge impact and change her life.  God is so good.  His mercies are new everyday.  El Salvador is absolutely beautiful.  When I get back to Tactic on Saturday I will update you all with more.  Love you all.
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment