Now that I have seen, I am responsible
Faith without deeds is dead
Now that I have held you in my own arms, I cannot let go till you are
...
I will tell the world, I will tell them where I've been
I will keep my word
I will tell them Albertine

- Brooke Fraser

Thursday 26 May 2011

Walking with God


Where I am staying, there is a wonderful library; however, a book that stood out to me wasn't in the bookshelves at all.  This book was sitting on a table and had been for a few days.  Today for some reason, I decided to pick it up.  I started reading and have been captivated.  The main message of this book is how we were created to be in communion with God - to have an intimate relationship with Him.  It challenges us to ask God what life He wants us to live...."This is the transition to a better life.  To be asking him where he is headed and what he is doing throughout the day.  So that while he is going on ahead of me, I am following" (p.46).  May we all take on this challenge.  May we seek to be in further intimate communion with our Father and Savior.  May we seek and listen to His gentle voice.
He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out... He goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice. - John 10:3-4


No comments:

Post a Comment