Now that I have seen, I am responsible
Faith without deeds is dead
Now that I have held you in my own arms, I cannot let go till you are
...
I will tell the world, I will tell them where I've been
I will keep my word
I will tell them Albertine

- Brooke Fraser

Saturday 23 June 2012

mi casa en guatemala

After two days travel, we are successfully in Guatemala with Impact Ministries!  We are safe and sound.  I am feeling back at home (although the house is now green, not yellow) and Dad is experiencing some culture shock.  
I am so happy to be back.  Seeing familiar faces, smelling the Guatemalan smells, seeing the sights, and tasting the food is bringing back so many memories! 
Today we started off in Guatemala City... got to see a few sights and drink milk fresher than ever before - right from the goat!  We then drove the route that is beginning to feel familiar to me and after lunch and some car troubles, we arrived!  
I cannot wait for the adventures that tomorrow and the rest of the week hold.  God is so good and is doing amazing things here.  I am so blessed by this place and know this week will once again be life altering.
Although I did not really do anything today, I am exhausted so off to bed I go.  I'll update you on tomorrow - the church service(s) and whatever else it may hold!
Buenas noches y hasta luego,
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment